11 week Youth Transition program will be running in Russell. This ACC program will run over the next three years.
Keys points of the program:
- 6 spots – students aged 15-30
- Intended for individuals with little or no significant work experience and how may NOT have completed their high school education
- This opportunity is designed to support youth facing barriers to employment
- The first session will being the last week of Sept and wrap up my mid-December
- The program is being offered at NO cost to those who are accepted into it and students will be paid provincial minimum wage throughout their training
- Classes are held five days a week
- Upon successful completion of the 11 week program, students will receive a certificate of achievement
Have them go to our website and fill out the intake form, or they can come directly to our office to fill out the paperwork. If they do the online form on our website (this can also be done on a phone) make sure they make a note that this is for the YESS program so we know on our end what services they need from us. They will also need their SIN number.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Project Manager/Employment Officer
Regional Employment Resource Centre
Box 69 Russell, MB R0J 1W0
Phone: 204-773-3353 Fax: 204-773-3287